Email marketing is a great communication tool if used properly. It builds that all important ongoing trusting relationship with your prospects and existing customers.
Email marketing keeps your business “top of mind” in front of prospects so when they are ready to buy they think of you and convert to customers.
A timed or ‘drip’ campaign will send out emails at regular intervals (perhaps a quarterly newsletter). The stream of timed emails will be triggered by a specific action by each recipient – usually by the recipient signing up to receive the emails. This cycle may be repeated for a specified number of iterations.
- Saves you money: Sending communication via an email marketing campaign is considerably cheaper than sending via traditional post.
- Saves you time: Compiling, testing and sending an email marketing campaign can be completed by First Page Corporation, freeing up your time, allowing you to do what you do best.
- Helps build brand awareness: Regular communication with your customers helps you build awareness and enhance customer loyalty.
- Allows you to track responses instantaneously: An email marketing campaign shows you who opened your e-newsletter, what links they may have opened and how they responded to your campaign.
- Lets you communicate directly with your target audience: Your e-newsletter is delivered straight to the inbox of your customer, allowing you to push your message to your audience.
- Allows you to communicate personally with your customers: Each message sent via email marketing campaign can be personalized for each recipient. Sending an e-newsletter to Dear Jason reads a lot better than sending it to Dear Sir or Dear Customer.
Your Email Marketing Plan
- Plan your email campaign: It is important to plan your email campaign well in advance before the newsletter sending date. Email IDs for your target audience will need to be searched for.
- Design a Marketing Page: First Page Corporation will create a separate marketing page or landing page for your newsletter campaign. On this page we will provide important information for your company’s products and services. We will create design mockup options for the landing page and send it to you for approval. This page may include the ‘Buy Now’ or ‘Set Appointment’ option available so that anyone can directly buy any product or service, or set an appointment from the landing page itself. You will provide us the content for this landing page.
- Segment and personalize: After creating the separate landing page, we will start planning the newsletter segment and offers. What type of offers and discounts you are providing to your customer is also included in the newsletter.
- Design Newsletter: After receiving the newsletter content from you and analyzing the different segments, we will start creating the design of the newsletter. We will send you the design mockups of the newsletter for your approval. We will add the unsubscribe button to your newsletter so that if any recipient wants to quit receiving the newsletter they can do it through submitting their email address on the unsubscribe form.
- Test before you send: We will send the final newsletter to you, the client, for approval. Only after getting the approval will we blast it to searched email IDs.
- Update Email Data List: We will remove all the unsubscribe emails from the master email data list. We will also search more relevant email IDs.
- Blast Schedule: We will send the newsletter blast once per quarter. Every quarter we will create a new newsletter, and add unique content provided by you.
- Traffic Increase – With your newsletter marketing campaign, traffic on your landing page as well as on your website will increase.
- Brand Popularity – With your newsletter marketing campaign, your company brand awareness will also increase.
- Leads Increased – With your newsletter marketing campaign, your website traffic will increase. As a result more visitors will convert into confirmed leads.
Create a Clear Call to Action in Email Marketing Campaigns
Make sure recipients of your email marketing message know what you expect them to do (and what they can expect in return).
Include an Easy to Use Un-subscription Link in Newsletters
Unhappy subscribers are worse than no subscribers. An easy and fail-safe way to unsubscribe is a way to make subscribers happy.
Inform Your ISP about Your Email Marketing Activities
The connection to your ISP is one of the most important. Make sure they know you are sending legitimate bulk email so they do not disconnect you as a spammer.
Make Landing Pages Fit Your Email Marketing Campaign
An email marketing campaign is nothing without a landing page, so make sure it visually belongs to its campaign and that it does not irritate the user.
Make Sure Un-subscriptions are Effective Immediately
Avoid a spam-like impression by making sure un-subscriptions from your newsletters or email marketing lists go into effect immediately.
Test the Layout of Your Newsletter with Email Clients
Make sure your email marketing message looks good, not only in your email client, but in your recipient’s email client as well.
Use Your Brand in the Subject
Spark interest and make your recipients comfortable with opening your marketing messages.
Give us a call or text and we can talk over an Email Marketing strategy to grow your business.